Synthetic Oil Change Service
Everyone needs an oil change for their car, it is a requirement of owning one. When you go for your next oil change, Driver's Auto Repair encourages you to have a synthetic oil change done. This relatively new technology (first introduced in 1972, but gaining popularity in the last decade) is getting more and more popular in Houston and we want to highlight some reasons why.
Our car maintenance technicians are adamant about making sure car owners are well informed. Here are some of the benefits associated with synthetic oil changes:
● These oils are all season wonders that can handle a wide range of temperatures from extreme cold to extreme heat.
● Better viscosity means better lubrication.
● There has been a boost in performance and horsepower over regular oil noticed by users.
● Harmful sludge build up is minimized by the lack of contaminants in synthetic oil.
● Cars experience less engine wear thanks to the protective bond formed on engine parts.
● These oils are great for vehicles that operate in high stress situations, such as your truck when it is towing the boat out to the lake.
If you think that your car can benefit from any of these points you’re probably right. Talk to the team here at Driver's Auto Repair if you have any questions. They have helped many car owners in Houston make an informed decision and will be sure to help you out with your questions too.